Doogee Y6 is newly launched 4G android smart phone from Doogee with rich specifications. The phone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system to use various android applications and games. Doogee Y6 supports 1.5 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 processor for high outcome. The processor gets supports from 2 GB RAM. Display of this Smartphone features IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. Doogee Y6 packed with Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Micro/MicroSD) support for easy calling options.
Doogee Y6 offers wider and large 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The screen resolution is 1280 x 720 Pixels. Capture each and every photos and videos with the 13 MP primary camera with LED flash. The main camera or primary camera features are Autofocus, Geo-tagging, LED flash, Panorama, Video calling, Touch focus, Self-timer etc. Front camera or secondary camera is a 8 MP snapper for selfies and video calling.
Storage capacity of this phone is 16 GB and you can store data in it. This memory can be further extendable up to 128 GB. Leading data and connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS etc. Doogee Y6 also gets Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint etc. An efficient 3,200 mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery powers the Doogee Y6 for long back up and talk time.
Doogee Y6 Features
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + Micro/MicroSD) support
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 8 MP front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 128 GB
- 3,200 mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery