HTC 10 is a newly launched 4G Android phone. The phone runs on latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI operating system and offers lots of Android applications and games. HTC 10 is powered by a 2.15 GHz Dual-core Kryo & 1.6 GHz dual-core Kryo processor. 10 work well with 4 GB RAM. For safeguard from scratches and other damages, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection is available.
HTC 10 is packed with a beautiful and 5.2 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1440 x 2560 Pixels display resolutions. HTC 10 features a 12 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 5 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. Main camera features are 1/2.3” sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama etc.
You have a Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS with GLONASS, NFC etc in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 32 / 64 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 200 GB.
HTC 10 gets 161 grams weight and its measure 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm. 3000 mAh Li – Ion battery powers for long back up and talk time. The phone has Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc sensors for improving the performance.
HTC 10 Features
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI OS
- 2.15 GHz Dual-core Kryo & 1.6 GHz dual-core Kryo processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 5.2 inches Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby support
- 12 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- 32 / 64 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 200 GB
- 3000 mAh Li – Ion battery