iBall Andi Cobalt Solus 4G is a newly launched 4G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. iBall Andi Cobalt Solus 4G is powered by a 1 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor. iBall work well with 2 GB RAM.
iBall Andi Cobalt Solus 4G is packed with a beautiful and 5 inches HD IPS Full Lamination Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1280 X 720 Pixels display resolutions. iBall Andi Cobalt Solus 4G features a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 8 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. Main camera features are Autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, panorama, face detection etc.
You have a Dual SIM (Mini SIM + Micro SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 16 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 32 GB. 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery powers the phone. The phone has Accelerometer, proximity sensor etc sensors for improving the performance.
iBall Andi Cobalt Solus 4G Features
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 1 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 inches HD IPS Full Lamination Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Mini SIM + Micro SIM), Dual Standby support
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 8 MP front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 32 GB
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery