Lenovo A1000 is a newly launched 3G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android v5.0 (Lollipop) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. Lenovo A1000 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor. Lenovo work well with 1 GB RAM.
Lenovo A1000 is packed with a beautiful and 4.0 inches TFT Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 480 x 800 Pixels display resolutions. Lenovo A1000 features a 5 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 0.3 MP snapper for selfies and video calling.
You have a Dual SIM (Mini SIM + Mini SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 8 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 32 GB.
Lenovo A1000 gets 132 grams weight and its measure 124.5 x 64 x 10.6 mm. 2000 mAh Li-Po battery powers the phone. The phone has Accelerometer etc sensors for improving the performance.
Lenovo A1000 Features
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.0 inches TFT Capacitive touchscreen
- 3G and Dual SIM (Mini SIM + Mini SIM), Dual Standby support
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP front camera
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 32 GB
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery