Meizu M3X is a newly launched 4G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. Meizu M3X is powered by a 2.3GHz GHz Octa-Core processor. M3X work well with 3 / 4 GB RAM.
Meizu M3X is packed with a beautiful and 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1080 x 1920 Pixels display resolutions. Meizu M3X features a 12 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 5 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. Main camera features are 1/2.9″ sensor size, 1.25 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama etc.
You have a Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS etc in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 32 / 64 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 256 GB.
Meizu M3X gets 165 grams weight and its measure 153.8x76x7.4mm. 3200 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery powers for long back up and talk time. The phone has Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc sensors for improving the performance.
Meizu M3X Features
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 2.3GHz GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3 / 4 GB RAM
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby support
- 12 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- 32 / 64 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 256 GB
- 3200 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery