Meizu PRO 5 Mini is a newly launched 4G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. Meizu used Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset in this phone. Meizu PRO 5 Mini is powered by a 2.5 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A72 + 2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 & 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. Meizu work well with 3 GB RAM. For safeguard from scratches and other damages, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection is available.
Meizu PRO 5 Mini is packed with a beautiful and 4.7 inches AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1080 x 1920 Pixels display resolutions. Meizu PRO 5 Mini features a 16 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 5 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. Main camera features are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama etc.
You have a Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS with GLONASS in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 32 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 128 GB.
Non-removable Li-Ion battery powers the phone. The phone has Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc sensors for improving the performance.
Meizu PRO 5 Mini Features
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 2.5 GHz Dual-core Cortex-A72 + 2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 & 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 4.7 inches AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby support
- 16 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 128 GB
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery