Samsung Galaxy A8 is a newly launched 4G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. Samsung Galaxy A8 is powered by a Octa-Core (1.8GHz Quad Core + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos 5430 processor. Samsung work well with 2 GB RAM. For safeguard from scratches and other damages, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection is available.
Samsung Galaxy A8 is packed with a beautiful and 5.7 inches Full HD Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1080 x 1920 Pixels display resolutions. Samsung Galaxy A8 features a 16 MP primary camera with LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 5 MP snapper for selfies and video calling.
You have a Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 16 GB. Memory can be further expandable with microSD, up to 64 GB.
Samsung Galaxy A8 gets 140 grams weight and its measure 158 × 76.8 × 5.9 mm. There is a finger print sensor available in this phone. 3050mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery powers the phone. The phone has Accelerometer, proximity, compass etc sensors for improving the performance.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Features
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz Quad Core + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos 5430 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5.7 inches Full HD Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM), Dual Standby support
- 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD up to 64 GB
- 3050mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery