Xiaomi Mi 4c is a newly launched 4G android phone. The phone runs on latest Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system and offers lots of android applications and games. Xiaomi Mi 4c is powered by a Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 processor. Xiaomi work well with 2 GB RAM. For safeguard from scratches and other damages, Corning scratch-resistant glass protection is available.
Xiaomi Mi 4c is packed with a beautiful and 5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. This screen offers 1080 x 1920 Pixels display resolutions. Xiaomi Mi 4c features a 13 MP primary camera with Dual LED flash for videos and photos capturing. Front camera is 5 MP snapper for selfies and video calling. Main camera features are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR etc.
You have a Dual SIM (Micro SIM+ Micro SIM), Dual Standby option in this phone. Data and connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS with GLONASS in this phone. Internal storage of the phone is 16 GB. There is no external memory card slot in this phone.
Xiaomi Mi 4c gets 130 grams weight and its measure 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm .3080 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery powers the phone. The phone has Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc sensors for improving the performance.
Xiaomi Mi 4c Features
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- 4G and Dual SIM (Micro SIM+ Micro SIM), Dual Standby support
- 13 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable with micro SD not available
- 3080 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery